High-Performance-Special hydraulic fluid with outstanding low temperature behaviour based on synthetic base oils; specially designed for use in highly loaded central hydraulic systems.
ZHS-SYNTH is a high-performance special hydraulic fluid with optimised low temperature behaviour. It’s based on state-of-the-art additives and carefully selected synthetic base oils.
ZHS-SYNTH has been specially designed for the use highly loaded central hydraulics, power-steering, convertible top actuation and shock absorbers. Its outstanding viscosity / temperature behaviour provides reliable operation at high oil temperatures also as sensitive response at very low temperature conditions.
In compliance to EEC regulations the quality of ZHS-SYNTH is equivalent according to the following standards / specifications:
• DIN 51524 Teil 3
• ISO 7308
Additionally ZHS-SYNTH is recommended when the following filling instructions are required:
• MAN M3289
• MB 345.0
• Ford WSS-M2C204-A/A1
• Opel 19 40 715/766
• Porsche 000.043.203.33/000.043.206.56
• Volvo 1161529/30741424
• VW TL 52 146 (G002 000/G004 000)
• ZF TE-ML 02K
• excellent viscosity / temperature behaviour and high shear stability
• sensitive response at very low temperatures
• outstanding ageing and oxidation stability due to synthetic base oils
• best anti-wear-properties even under continuous stress for reliable operation and maximum lifetime
• reduced foaming tendency
• Prevents reliably from corrosion, wear and deposits
• good sealing compatibility
• Miscible and compatible with other branded central hydraulic fluids of same specification. To make use of the full performance benefit of ZHS-SYNTH a complete oil change is recommended
Note: ZHS-SYNTH must not be mixed with any glycol or silicon based fluids (e.g. brake fluids DOT3/4/5.1 or DOT 5)