ATF-CVT (Automatic-Transmission-Fluid) specially designed for use in modern CVT- (CVT= Continuous Variable Transmission) Transmissions.
MAXXUS ATF-CVT is made from carefully selected HCsynthesis base oils and special additives. It has been specially designed to fulfil the unique requirements of both belt and chain CVT-Transmissions.
MAXXUS ATF-CVT is recommended for use in many CVTTransmissions. Here it shows excellent metal/metal friction behaviour and outstanding torque transmission properties. Please observe manufacturers filling and drain interval instructions.
In compliance with EEC regulations the quality of MAXXUS ATf-CVT is equivalent to the following standards / specifications:
Additionally MAXXUS ATF-CVT is recommended when the following filling instructions are specified:
• Audi/VW TL 52 180 (G 052 180)/TL 52 516 (G052 516)
• BMW/Mini (EZL799)
• Daihatsu TC/Amix CVTF-DC/-DFE
• Dodge/Jeep NS-2/CVTF+4
• Ford (CVT23/30) MERCON C
• GM/SATURN DEX-CVT
• Honda HMMF/HFC-2
• Kia/Hyundai CVTF
• MB 236.20
• Mitsubishi DiaQueen NS-2/CVT Fluid J1/J4
• Nissan NS-2/-3
• Toyota TC
• Subaru NS-2/Lineatronic CVTF
• Suzuki TC/NS-2/CVT Green ½
• very good rationalism product for CVT applications
• state of the art technology for outstanding metal/metal friction performance and friction stability
• reliable shifting performance during the whole drain interval
• excellent low temperature shifting performance
• very good anti-wear-properties for reliable operation and maximum lifetime
• very good ageing and oxidation stability
• MAXXUS ATF-CVT is a special ATF for CVT applications.
Do not mix with conventional ATF. To make use of the full performance benefit of MAXXUS ATF-CVT a complete oil change is strongly recommended when switching to MAXXUS ATF-CVT
Note: MAXXUS ATF-CVT is not recommended for use in Hybrid-CVT’s (Honda/Ford), DCT/DSG (Double Clutch Transmission) or conventional step-type automatic Transmissions